Things you might be doing it wrong
Life has made us quick learners. But sometimes, we tend to learn the wrong things as accepted practice. You'll be surprised to know that several of the things that you do on a daily basis are not being done right. Here are some of the things that you might do it the right way.
1. Bobby pins should be worn with the wavy side facing down.
2. Slicing watermelons is not the best idea. They should be cut crosswise instead.
3. Earphones should be worn by coiling them over the ear.
4. A pizza should always be held by folding it a little to make a U-shape so as to prevent it from flopping over.
5. The right way to enjoy your burger is to place your thumb and little finger at the bottom of the burger and support the top with the other three fingers.
6. Moisturiser is not supposed to be rubbed into your skin but just slightly tapped.
7. Folding your trousers? Don't spoil the crease by following these steps.
8. You should never try to clean a blender by scrubbing it. Instead just add some dishwashing liquid and water, and blend it.
9. While doing push-ups, the body should be kept straight and pressure should be exerted upon the abs and arms.
10. The best way to reseal a plastic bag is to use a disposable bottle.