The Most Epic Star War Quotes of All Time. Now in Hindi!
"May the fourth be with you”. This pun has led Star Wars fans across the world to recognize May 4 as Star Wars Day— a day to celebrate the timeless franchise that has influenced our world in countless ways. While the first movie in the series debuted in 1977, the phrase was not coined until 1979.
In celebration of the unofficial holiday, we’ve compiled some of the most memorable quotes from favorite characters. While the ever prevalent “May the Force be with you” certainly holds a rightful place at the top of the list (as it is spoken multiple times throughout the series), here are a few additional nuggets of wisdom from this revered saga. Hit on the SoundCloud Button to hear the Hindi Version.
1. “It’s not my fault.” – Han Solo
(Use when anything goes wrong, even if it is totally your fault.)
2. “Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn
(Use in pep talks to encourage positivity and to remind others to take control of their fate.)
3. “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
Use when someone needs a little tough love.
4. “In my experience there is no such thing as luck.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
Use to remind others hard work pays off and sitting around waiting for chance does not.
5. “I find your lack of faith disturbing.” – Darth Vader
Use anytime others doubt your plans.
6. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” – basically everyone
Use when walking into a situation that could end poorly, whether it’s a walk down a dark alley or a board meeting.
7. “It’s a trap!” – Admiral Ackbar
Use anytime you suspect something is too good to be true.
8. “Mind tricks don’t work on me.” – Watto
Use when someone tries to pull wool over your eyes.
9. “Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi
Use when a friend needs to be reminded to go with his or her gut feeling.
10.“Stay on target.” – Gold Five
Use to keep yourself or others focused.