Good news for motorcycle owners in Abu Dhabi!
If you’re a motorcycle owner in Abu Dhabi, there’s some good news in store for you.
The Department of Municipal Affairs and Transport has announced the allotment of 546 parking spaces for motorcycles in Abu Dhabi. Yes, you read that right- five hundred and forty six parking spots for motorcycles! In addition to this, the Integrated Transport Center also plans to effectively manage and increase safety for the motorcycles.
All of these 546 parking slots are going to be made available for free to people; absolutely zero parking fees.
So the 546 parkings were implemented in 10 sectors in the following manner-
- 46 parkings in sector E16
- 58 parkings in sector E16-01
- 65 parkings in sector E16-02
- 77 parkings in sector E18-02
- 75 parkings in sector E15
- 18 parkings in sector E13
Mawaqif has also implemented
- 115 parkings in sector E4-01
- 18 parkings in sector E7-01
- 41 parkings in sector W2
- 33 parkings in sector W9
Al Muhairi has urged people to follow rules and avoid violations.