Pakistan beat Zimbabwe in a dramatic finish to keep hopes alive
After winning the toss, Pakistan chose to bat first and were rocking at 1-1 and 4-2 as Tendai Chatara claimed the wickets of openers Nasir Jamshed and Ahmed Shehzad.
Skipper Misbah, like always played a steady innings without the support at other end as wickets kept falling regularly including two in one over.
Williams dismissed Umar Akmal and Shahid Afridi in the space of three balls. Afridi, celebrating his 35th birthday, went for a duck. With a late fifty from Riaz, Pakistan got to a respectable total 235 to defend.
Chasing a Zimbabwe lost Sikander Raza and Chamu Chibhabha cheaply. But Taylor's fifty and Sean Williams' 33 from 32 balls helped them steadily on the course for victory and Zimbabwe were at 128/3.
But it was Riaz who displayed his heroics with the ball this time and Zimbabwe crumbled down and were all out at 215. Riaz became the first Pakistani to score a fifty and take four wickets in the same World Cup match.
1. Wahab Riaz takes the aerial route.
2. Tendai Chatara is over the moon after dismissing Ahmed Shehzad.
3. Zimbabwe celebrate after Tendai Chatara removes Nasir Jamshed in the second over.
4. Shahid Afridi is dismissed in identical fashion to Akmal,
5. Mohammad Irfan is mobbed by team-mates after he dismissed Chamu Chibhabha.
6. Sohaib Maqsood and Haris Sohail celebrate a wicket.
7. Hamilton Masakadza plays a pull shot.
8. Misbah-ul-Haq snapped up a stunning catch running backwards.
9. Wahab Riaz celebrates as umpire raises his finger.
10. Mohammad Irfan got the better of Solomon Mire with his extra bounce.
11. Misbah-ul-Haq is not quite as expressionless as previously thought.
12. Wahab Riaz signs off with the Player of the Match award.