Sangakkara, Dilshan Tons Help Sri Lanka Thrash Bangladesh
Batting first after winning the toss, Kumar Sangakara and Tillakaratne Dilshan shared a 210 run partnership. Both the veterans slammed their centuries and it was Dilshan's 21st hundred and Sangakkara 22nd playing his 400th match. Having lost just one wicket of Thirimanne who scored 52, complimented with dreadful fielding from Bangladesh, Sri lanka set up a total of 332.
While chasing, Bangladesh lost opener Tamim Iqbal of the second ball of the innings when he was bowled by Malinga. And the batting was similar to their fielding -- sloppy and erratic. Only Shakib Al Hassan and Shabbir Rahman took on the challenge.
But Malinga took 3 wickets, while Lakmal and DIlshan claimed two wickets each wrapping up the Bangladeshi innings at 240.
1. Tillakaratne Dilshan punches the ball on the off side.
2. Tillakaratne Dilshan celebrates his century.
3. Kumar Sangakkara charges on the way to his fastest ODI hundred.
4. Kumar Sangakkara celebrates his century.
5. Kumar Sangakkara and Tillakaratne Dilshan shared an unbroken 210-run partnership.
6. Angelo Mathews is delighted after removing Soumya Sarkar.
7. Shakib Al Hasan whips one through the leg side.
8. Rangana Herath holds on to Mahmudullah's catch.
9. Sabbir Rahman was the only Bangladesh batsman to pass 50.
10. Mashrafe Mortaza is stumped by Kumar Sangakkara.
11. Dilshan signs off with the Player of the Match award.