Win with MoneyGram
MoneyGram is the official money transfer partner of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 and is giving you a chance where you can win a paid trip to see the 2nd Semi Final & Finals of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 in Australia*.
Tune in to 89.1 Radio 4 for your chance to support and cheer your favorite team. To participate sms Moneygram space your name to 6889.
The winning for the ICC Cricket World Cup gets bigger with MoneyGram on Cricket Radio – powered by 89.1 Radio 4. Exclusive Rights Holders – Channel 2 Group Corporation. Radio 4.
- Details on MoneyGram:
- About MoneyGram :
- MoneyGram is a person to person money transfer company that is operating in over 200 countries and has more than 345,000 locations across the world
- You can send cash with MoneyGram and your loved ones can receive the money in just 10* minutes.
- The fee to send money to
- India is just AED 15**
- Sri Lanka is AED 15**
- Pakistan is AED 15**
- Nepal is AED 15**
- Bangladesh is AED 15
- Subject to agent operating hours, availability and local laws and regulations
- In addition to the consumer fee applicable to a transaction, a currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram or its agent may be applied. Fee is subject to change without notice. A higher consumer fee will be charged for send amounts which exceed AED 1000, being the maximum amount for the advertised rate
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This Competition will be run & administered by 89.1 FM and will be open to UAE residents only.
- Employees of MoneyGram, 89.1 FM Group and their advertising agencies are not eligible to enter.
- Visas must be obtained by the winners directly.
- MoneyGram and 89.1 FM Radio 4 and International Cricket Council (ICC) will not be responsible for winner’s failure to obtain all relevant visas.
- 89.1 FM Radio 4 will display Terms and Conditions of the Competition in the form required by MoneyGram.
- 89.1 FM Radio 4 is the legal organizer of the Competition.
- 89.1 FM warrants and represents to MoneyGram that the Competition complies with any and all laws and regulations of UAE which may be applicable to the Competition;
- 89.1 FM warrants and represents to MoneyGram that any and all necessary approvals, permits or authorizations from the relevant local authorities of UAE which may be necessary or applicable to the Competition, have been obtained; and
- 89.1 FM will indemnify and hold MoneyGram (as well as any subsidiary or affiliate of MoneyGram) harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, losses, costs, charges, expenses, damages and liabilities (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and regulatory fines) whatsoever which MoneyGram (as well as any subsidiary or affiliate of MoneyGram) may pay, sustain, suffer or incur by reason of or in connection with the breach by 89.1 FM of any of the warranties or representations set forth in Section above, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred in connection with any such loss or damage.
- ICC shall have no responsibility in respect of the administration of the Competition or the provision of the prize