SKETCHERS BACK TO SCHOOL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND COMPETITION RULES
Radio 4 – Channel 4 Radio Network
- Win a School Scholarship with SKETCHERS on 89.1 Radio 4 (Operated by Channel 4 Radio Network).
- The prize is available as a school scholarship payment to the winner for the September school term of 2020. The prize will be paid directly to the school in the name of winner.
- Prize consists of AED 15,000 scholarship which may be won for self or your nomination.
- Further proof of school will be required for the competition winner.
- The Prize is open to UAE residents only and must not be directly or indirectly connected with the Competition or be one of our employees, an employee of the Competition’s sponsor or an immediate family member or friend of an employee.
- The prize is personal and non-transferable, meaning they cannot be sold to anyone else.
- No purchase is required for the competition.
- Please follow the nomination directions or specific entry requirements for this Competition as publicized in a Station’s on-air messages and social pages.
- By entering the competition, you automatically agree to participate in all publicity surrounding this contest including publishing your name, pictures and competition entry on any media.
- You must not, without our prior written consent publish or disclose any information in connection with a Competition or its Prize (in particular, without limitation, to a representative of the media, in whatever form); or give interviews or be involved in articles or reports in respect of a Competition or its Prize with any third party.
- Any information submitted by you relating to a Competition must be personal and related specifically to you. You warrant that any information which you submit to us will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other legal right of anyone else, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- We may make any change to the Terms in our sole discretion, including changes to any Competition including, without limitation, the expansion or reduction of the duration of a Competition.
- Winning entry is picked as per the discretion of Sketchers and 89.1 Radio 4 (Operated by Channel 4 Radio Network) and the decision will be final.
- Channel 4 Radio Network is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prizes other than those costs and expenses specifically provided for in the prize (if any).
- 89.1 Radio 4 Regular Competition T&C applies - https://www.radio4fm.com/terms-conditions/