LET’S GO AMSTERDAM - Radio Competition
By taking part in the On Air competition – “LET’S GO AMSTERDAM” participant hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions. We advise participants to read and understand the below terms and conditions before taking part in the competition.
Competition Terms and Conditions -
- Let’s Go Amsterdam is a Channel 4 Radio Network promotion involving 89.1 Radio 4 FM, broadcasting in the UAE.
- Contest is open to UAE residents with valid UAE residence visa only.
- Following a period of pre-promotion and registration, listeners of 89.1 Radio 4 FM will have the opportunity to play an on-air contest called Let’s Go Amsterdam.
- The registration starts from Monday 9th May, 2022 to 3rd June, 2022.
- Participants will be selected to play from the online registration.
- All winners will be contacted with all the details for Let’s Go Amsterdam – travel requirements.
- In case winner cannot travel during set dates – they cannot replace their entry or nominate any other family member / acquaintance and will be deemed disqualified.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or converted into cash.
- In case of any last minute changes, travel bans or/and situations out of control such as travel halt/ country restrictions, Channel 4 Network will not be held liable to fulfill or reimburse in any form monetary or otherwise.
- The winner of Let’s Go Amsterdam competition agrees to accept all benefits of set travel plan / package in the knowledge that none of them are transferable. They are required to be adhered and followed as per the competition guidelines.
- Once shortlisted as winner, the prize cannot be sublet or transferred to anyone else.
- By entering to play, all participants give their full permission to be broadcast on any or all of the Channel 4 radio stations and to be publicized positively and reasonably through social media or any other media channels. This includes pre travel, during travel and post promotional activity as winner of Let’s Go Amsterdam.
- All the contest queries or disputes should be addressed to the radio station management. Radio station management will have the final decision in such matters.
- The Channel 4 Radio network reserves the right to change or amend any of the above terms and conditions at any point in time without notice.
- In the event of a force majeure- Channel4 Radio Network reserve the rights to cancel, postpone or change the competition in any way at its own discretion without any liability towards winners and sponsors of the competition.