Win fully paid trip to watch the final of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in Australia only on Radio 4 in association with Switch TV
Terms & Conditions:
By taking part in the On Air competition – ‘TICKET TO AUSTRALIA’ participant hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions. We advise participants to read and understand the below terms and conditions before taking part in the competition.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- Ticket to Australia is a Channel 4 Radio Network promotion involving 1 Radio 4 FM, broadcasting in the UAE.
- Entries are restricted to residents of United Arab Emirates.
- Overseas residents and visitors on UAE Tourist/ Business Visas are ineligible.
- Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with this Promotion, including Sponsors, prize provider, and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter.
- “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contracto
- No proxy participation in radio contests or promotions are allowed. No pseudo name participations allowed.
- You must participate as per your name on your passport or valid recognized UAE ID.
- Participant must be 18 years of age or older.
- The promotion period is from 10th-28th October, 2022; as also specified and announced on air and on website of 1 Radio 4 FM.
- Participants will be selected to play from the online registration.
- Final winner/s will be contacted with all the details for Ticket to Australia – travel requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable in any form like cash, voucher etc.
- In case winner cannot travel during set dates – they cannot replace their entry or nominate any other family member / acquaintance and will be deemed disqualified.
- Once shortlisted as winner, the prize cannot be sublet or transferred to anyone else.
- In case of any last minute changes, travel bans or/and situations out of control such as travel halt/ country restrictions, Channel 4 Network will not be held liable to fulfill or reimburse in any form monetary or otherwise.
- The winner of Ticket to Australia competition agrees to accept all benefits of set travel plan / package in the knowledge that none of them are transferable.
- By entering to play, all participants give their full permission to be broadcast on any or all of the Channel 4 Radio Network stations and to be publicized positively and reasonably through social media or any other media channels. This includes pre travel, during travel and post promotional activity planned as winner of Ticket to Australia.
- All the contest queries or disputes should be addressed to the radio station management. Radio station management will have the final decision in such matters.
- Channel 4 Radio network reserves the right to change or amend any of the above terms and conditions at any point in time without added notice.
- In the event of a force majeure- Channel 4 Radio Network reserve the rights to cancel, postpone or change the competition in any way at its own discretion without any liability towards winners and sponsors of the competition.