Check out the list of the official holidays for the public and private sectors!
In order to achieve harmony between both sectors, the government decided to integrate equal holidays for both sectors.
The total number of official holidays this year is 14.
- Gregorian New Year: 1st January
- Eid Al Fitr: From the last day of the Islamic month of Ramadan to 3 Shawwal (4 days)
- Arafah day and Eid Al Adha (Feast of Sacrifice): From 9th to 12th Dhu al Hijjah (4 days)
- Hijri New Year: 1 Muharram in 2019 and on 23rd August in 2020
- Commemoration Day: 1st December (previously it was observed on 30th November)
- National Day: 2nd and 3rd December (2 days)